Thursday 17 April 2014

Why hello?!

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 

Marilyn Monroe 

Okay so i know that a good friendship isn't a walk in the park. For girls a friendship takes time and work. Even if you feel a strong bond with someone it doesn't mean your bff over night. In hollywood movies like Aquamarine and the sleepover, (my classic Saturday night). The friends are besties since birth or 3rd grade. But back to real life shit happens. I'm not saying that you can't be close with your childhood friends. But real friendship it doesn't matter where or when it starts, just how you are with the person. Anyways this is a little introduction to my blog which i hope to maintain. So follow, like and share and keep on a reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment