Saturday 19 April 2014

Express yourself

"If you hear you hear a voice within you say,
"You cannot paint,"
then by all means paint,
and that voice will be silenced"

-Vincent Van Gogh




Sometimes I get this feeling, an itch that i have to scratch, a tingling in my finger tips. Now i know what your thinking. What perverted things is this girl thinking? Well not to disappoint but it's more of a creative streak that comes out of me occasionally. But today this feeling arose, i had to do something. Now some people wouldn't exactly call me a go getter, but today i felt different. So I had paint samples, an empty wall and a need to "express myself". So like any normal teenager I grabbed the paint and coloured in some boxes on my wall. But after sitting there literally watching paint dry. I decided to paint over the boxes and do something that was more interesting. So every now and again i feel the need to express myself. I just thought that instead of doodling i would try something different, something out of the box. So follow, like and share and keep on reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment