Wednesday 30 April 2014

Those Days

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day

- Daniel Powter

Today was like any other,
except for no reason at all there seemed to be a dark cloud over my head.
Casting a shadow over me,
the sun was shining and people were smiling.
But for some reason i just couldn't join in on the fun.
It was just one of those days, my brain was moving at snails pace and i felt really tired.
It was just one of those days.
I picked up my iphone and like any other melodramatic teenager i picked Daniel Powter to make myself feel better.
But a couple of friends episodes when i came home from school helped me feel better.
And it isn't a bad life, just a bad day.
Because i'm like everybody i sometimes just have one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment