Wednesday 23 April 2014

Love; an illusion?


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Now believe me I am not one to quote scripture. But this passage has always caught my eye. I actually debated whether or not to upload this, but I’m taking the chance. Now being a teenage girl I’m sure any adult would tell me that I wouldn’t understand what this passage means. And maybe they are right, but love comes in all forms. I don’t mean to sound cheesy but I think on some level I do understand love. Just because I’m young doesn’t mean I don’t understand anything. Although that seems to be common knowledge around adults these days. When people say the L word it generally seems to be a big deal. And I think those 3 words are very special, I’m not just handing it out to any stranger on the street. But when do you think is the right age to say the L word? Do you think you understand what is truly means? So follow, like and share and keep on reading… 

No comments:

Post a Comment