Sunday 14 December 2014

Music Review: Sheezus by Lily Allen

The album Sheezus was released May 2014 and i have to say it's my favourite album of this year. I have had a long love affair with Lily Allen, ever since her first album. I would have to say she is the first artist that i truly loved (well one i would admit). I will say that i am listening to this album as i'm writing this. It's not just her voice but her message. Her lyrics really mean something and speak to me. They just stick in my head, round and round again. So here is her album.

 
1. Sheezus 

2. L8 CMMR 
3. Air Balloon 
4. Our Time 
5. Insincerely Yours 
6. Take My Place 
7. As Long As I Got You 
8. Close Your Eyes 
9. URL Badman 
10. Silver Spoon 
11. Life For Me 
12. Hard Out Here 
13. Interlude
14. Who Do You Love?
15. Miserable Without Your Love 
16. Holding On To Nothing 
17. Somewhere Only We Know 

If someone asked me my favourite song, from this album i honestly couldn't tell you, the songs are just so different. "Somewhere Only We Know " for when i'm feeling sad or "URl Badman" for when i just need to dance. But if i had to pick a song that had the best lyrics i would probably say "Sheezus" or "Hard out here". The reason i love this album is because each and every song has a different message. Plus i just love Lily Allen she's always had the attitude that, i don't care what people say i'm just going to be myself. She may not be everyone's cup of tea but i love her. 

But if you take anything away from this post, please check out this album if you haven't already. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment